Raspberry Pi Beginner's Guide 4th Edition
Fully updated for Raspberry Pi 400, Raspberry Pi 4, and the latest software, this 252-page official Raspberry Pi book is crammed with projects and beginner’s guides containing all the information you need to get started using your new computer!
Learn how to set up your Raspberry Pi, install an operating system, and start using it. Follow step-by-step guides to code your own animations and games, using both the Scratch 3 and Python languages. Create amazing projects by connecting electronic components to Raspberry Pi’s GPIO pins. Plus much, much more!
252 pages of essential information:
- Set up your Raspberry Pi, install its operating system, and start using this fully functional computer.
- Start coding projects, with step-by-step guides using the Scratch 3 and Python programming languages.
- Experiment with connecting electronic components and have fun creating amazing projects.
This book was written using an earlier version of Raspberry Pi OS. Please use Raspberry Pi OS (Legacy) for full compatibility. See magpi.cc/legacy for more information.
Quarterly recurring subscription
- First three issues just £10
- Cancel at any time
- Free Raspberry Pi Pico
- UK only
Free PDF Edition
- Delivered to your inbox
- Optimised for screens
- Clickable web links
- Occasional news updates
- Free to download & 5 free issues
- The best mobile reading experience
- Read news straight from the app
- Buy issues or subscribe from £2.49